Saturday, September 5, 2009

Question of the Day.....


Who spiked the water bowl?!

NO....no....no....

City Boy and i have been researching the brand and cost of long arm quilting machines.....that trip to Atlanta convinced him we need one....and who am i to argue....!?

So my question is.......if you own a long arm machine......what brand, why you like that machine, and do you use it on projects that belong to other people?

Oppps....that's really three questions...but....inquiring minds need to know...

Thanks,,,,,,,Enjoy your Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Don't even know what one is but the best if your going to use it alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of one either, until I entered blog land. I now who have two good blog friends that own and operate them...so go to my blog...in the side bar...check out
    Quilt Hollow ~ Mary...Her quilts are amazing!
    and Dakota City Quilter ~ Lori...she actually lives in South Dakota with me (but we've never met in person). Her quilts are lovely too. Happy Weekend ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what one is either, but I do think you need one if it's for your quilting talent! I can't wait to hear about your search...

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what one is, but cannot afford one! But I follow a lady named Judi and she has one and quilts professionally (and beautifully!). Her site is

    www.greenfairyquilts dot blogspot dot com

    She has a post about her long-arm, which brand she uses and everything.
    Go see her! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I can't help you with that. I love quilts but thats about all I know about quilting...
    p.s. Do you know where on the blueridge parkway is the cabin that you can walk down to? We went there a few years ago and I want to go back.
    Thanks, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always heard never look a gift horse in the mouth so if city boy thinks you need one. Your little dog is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you can post what you find out for those of us who will be buying one in the near future.... that is a beg....

    ReplyDelete