Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry.......I forgot....



...to post pictures of the fat quarters i bought at the quilt show......

But....with all the excitement of the adventures in long-arm quilting...my brain has been behaving like a mouse in a maze......

Rushing from one-side to the other in a frantic search for something....i'm not even sure what that "something" is........maybe to have the biggest fat-quarter stash!!

Anyway........not even sure what i'll make with these....they are not my traditional pick in color ways........Hummmmmmm...maybe i'm just storing-up for the winter!!

After all.......it's 45* up here this AM...with an expected low tonight of 35*.....

Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Well Linda May I can tell you really had some fun with that machine!! Love the sky pics, we got a chilly 55 way down here this morning! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous fabrics -- love all those wonderful dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors. We had 49ยบ here in AL this morning. Enjoy your day whatever you may do. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fat quarters. I too can see that you have that machine on your mind....I would too if I had a chance to try it out. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    btw - it was down to 0 last night here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe because we are near the lake and it's still warmer here... we only went down to 50 last night and tonight in the 40's they say. We seem to like the lake effect at times and others like when winter comes we hate it because of the snow storms. I love the material you got! Those colors are beautiful. I itch to quilt something every time I read yours and our Scrappy Quilters blogs, but the time is not there right now...maybe someday. I have a craft room waiting with a zillion different things to do. I will never run out of something to do. It's still raining here. But I'm doing my best to SMILE anyway. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay friend....I'm jealous!!! Love the fabrics!! I was staring at them and getting all kinds of ideas! (smile) Blessings~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretty material. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different colors & styles!

    ReplyDelete