Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I must start by saying I'm thankful for all the wonderful people I work with...as my job comes to a close for this season I appreciate them more each day.....the rangers in their effort to keep our natural resources protected and the office workers who keep the rangers on their toes...everyday is a learning experience, an adventure, a day filled with laughter, a day filled with true team work.....I can not thank them enough for sharing some of their pictures with me for this blog.......
Next on my list is God's little gifts......sometimes i forget that each day is full of "God's little gifts".......it may be the last wiggle of a doggie tail as you walk out the door for the work day or that check in the mail......you know the one......the one you thought would never come!!!.....or a simple smile from a toddler....... go out and take the time to enjoy them........
Grandkids.......i love my boys.......there are three of them......12, 10 and 5......what a crew.....i don't know how my daughter does it.....she homeschools, works as a OB/GYN nurse and helps run her husbands' business....check them out .....StandridgeStation@blogspot.com......
Betty........Betty is what i named all my stress and worries......i can talk to Betty.....she whispers in my ear......she keeps me on the straight and narrow in my effort to be more frugal....however, when i really get tired of her voice....i can tuck her away in a corner of my mind.....I think she is one God's little gifts to me........I love you, Betty!!
My hubby..."the City Boy".....he truly is a city boy....i love him for wanting to make me happy in my desire to move to the mountains......in his excitement in learning all the new/old traditions of the mountains, for sweeping the stairs in the new house(another story, another time) and for putting-up with me for 32 years!!!! Thanks, honey!
Have a joyful Thursday....................................

4 comments:

  1. Let me just start with I'm so jealous of you. You live where I'd love to live. I love your critters too. Thanks for visiting my blog & I hope you will come again. By the way you have some beautiful photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I do it either. I would say it's the drugs, but I'm not taking any. Just teamwork. That's it plain and simple, teamwork, and kids that are basically great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come by my blog & pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great entry of little thankfuls that make such wonderful differences in our lives!! I'll have to remember these little thankfuls in my own life :)

    thanks for doing a Thankful Thursday :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete