Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well..............it's over!


It's a new day! It's a new era!!


I for one, am thankful the elections are over!!


The negative adds on all the TV and radio stations were very depressing! Here in North Carolina we had some doosssiiees!! (Dole vs Hagan)


Whether you were a supporter of McCain or Obama....we as a nation now have the opportunity to come together as one and get some of these problems under control...Let's pray that Mr. Obama surrounds himself with godly, intelligent and down to earth advisers...who will lead this us "back to the future" and once again be the land of prosperity and equal opportunity for all...not just big business and greedy CEO's.


I'm not a political person...but, I am a history buff....and to live in a country and age that is making history as I write this is exciting to me......enough said!


Made a new blogging friend today....she always ends her post with a picture of her native land......the picture above is sunrise over Mt. Jefferson....Joan from Scotland.....this is where I live..........brboomer


2 comments:

  1. Hi , and a beautiful place it is too I notice you say Blue Ridge so its that Virginia? Your mountains are well named. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Glad is over, the fat lady has sung and now we can get back to regularly scheduled programming. BTW-my quilting class is today!

    ReplyDelete